In a world of missed deadlines, blown budgets, finger-pointing, and unanswered questions, we offer transparency, responsibility, and piece of mind. Full-service project management or a la carte services, whatever best fits your needs.
We go about things in ways we think you will appreciate, but which you may not be used to. We are big on communication, which means we are going to talk through your project, and you will always be able to get ahold of us whenever you need to.
We are also transparent about our work. To prove it, we use a cloud-based software tool that is continually updated to show you where everything stands, what we bought, and what we paid for it.
There are challenges in every renovation project. So if something does go wrong, we will tell you about it directly, and take full responsibility for addressing it.
Finally, we are committed to delivering your project in the same way—exactly the way you want it delivered: on time and on budget.
||– Project Budgeting: Whether or not you are planning your own renovation or have a PIP with required work, we can provide you with an accurate budget to complete your project.
– Value Engineering: With over 15 years in the industry, we can provide you options to help reduce your costs.
– Third Party Review: Using our years of experience in budgeting, purchasing and project management, we can give you the assurance you need that your project budget is achievable and that the financial risks involved are clear.
|– Scope Development: No matter what your project goals are—PIP requirements, deferred maintenance, energy reduction, or just a refresh of your property—we can help you develop a complete and detailed scope.
– PIP Implementation: We have worked with so many brands, we know how to make sure your PIP requirements are met and documented.
– Revenue Loss Mitigation: Loss of revenue is of great concern when taking on any renovation. We can help you minimize revenue loss through efficient scheduling and procurement, and expert construction management to help accelerate the project completion.
– Contractor Selection: Every project has its unique challenges, selecting the appropriate contractor is of the utmost importance. We have experience with contractors across the U.S. and we will match your project with the right one, at the most competitive price.
||– Contract Administration: Having clear and concise league contracts is important on every project. When we manage your project, we will prepare all of your contracts using, your contract form or our industry standard forms. Either way, we will host all your project documents on our client cloud for your access from any smartphone, tablet, or computer, anytime.
– Cost control: Using our client portal, you will be able to see all your project costs in real time. If you have any questions about any of the costs you see there, you can review all pay applications, lien waivers, and approved change orders, right from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
– Milestone Inspections: We provide inspections throughout your renovation based upon our client’s predetermined milestones.
– Onsite Project Management: Some projects require a full-time onsite project manager. We can meet that need, as well, with an experienced PM who understands your project’s unique requirements.